Payment & Website Security
Credit Card Security
We know through experience that everyone wants a safe, secure online store from a source you can trust. You can feel secure in knowing that we use DPS (Direct Payment Solutions), the leading online credit card processing facility. DPS processes $20B transactions annually, and has over 15,000 merchants from Air New Zealand to World Vision.
More information about DPS can be found on the DPS website:
Card transactions require the 3 digit security code from the reverse of your credit-card, for additional security from stolen card numbers.
In addition, most credit card companies provide additional safeguards to protect your online transaction. Credit card details are encrypted to ensure your transactions with us are private and protected as they travel over the Internet.
Your payment details are held in an encrypted format until we process your order. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. Your credit card details are not seen or retained by us. This means if you do wish to add to an order, we will need to seek card details again as we do not have access to your card details from the original purchase. We can however process a payment manually on the Direct Payment Solutions site via our secure DPS log in.
We do accept Paypal – you can just choose the Paypal option at the checkout. It will be quickest if you have a Paypal account already, as this saves entering all your details again. Please ensure you return to the Brolly Sheets website after completing your Paypal transaction.
We also accept Internet Banking. When you go to Checkout, under 'Please choose your prefered payment method' select Internet Banking. A box underneath will come up with Brolly Sheets bank account details. Please use your order number and surname as a reference. We will not process the order until we see the funds in our bank account, so please allow an extra few days.
Cerebral Palsy Vouchers
Brolly Sheets accept Cerebral Palsy 'Get This Get That' vouchers as a form of payment for your order. Simply follow the easy steps below.
- Select the items that you wish to order and put them in your cart.
- Follow the steps to place your order such as entering your delivery and contact details.
- Once you get to the payment page please select 'CP Voucher' as your payment method.
- Please note - in the 'reference' field, please enter the name printed on the vouchers.
- You then will need to post the vouchers to our office at Brolly Sheets, PO Box 32-429 Devonport, Auckland 0744, New Zealand.
- Once we receive your vouchers we will arrange to ship your order out.
- Should your vouchers not cover the full amount, please send us cash or a cheque for the difference. Please note that we do not refund unused value.
Should you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact us.