Sales and Customer Support
The perfect opportunity for a great communicator who sees the sales opportunity in every interaction.
This is a full time role with a component of the role shared with another individual.
With your extensive knowledge of the product, you are the first point of contact for all of our customers handling all customer queries and delivering outstanding customer service.
Additionally you will support the Business Manager in driving new sales whether that be on line, over the phone or in person.
- A born seller. Someone who looks for sales opportunities.
- Confident, courteous and efficient.
- Comfortable speaking with people you do not know.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to interact with a diverse range of people.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Work, and Power Point.
- An ability to pick up technology quickly, including new CRM systems and/or back end web platforms.
- At least 2 years customer service experience.
- High attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and as part of a family oriented but high performing team.
- Highly task oriented with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritise, and manage a diverse and at times challenging work load.
- Excellent work ethic, self motivated, flexible and able to multi task.
- Able to plan and pass off what you are working on to your colleague.
Office located in Devonport. Must be a New Zealand Permanent Resident.
Keen to secure your next best role? Apply today.
To apply in the strictest confidence, please email your CV and Cover Letter in Word Format (not PDF) to: email@example.com
Please note that all CV's received via email will be responded to electronically. All Applications will be managed with the utmost discretion.