G-Tube Pads 5 Pack- Seconds
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.74 NZD fortnightly with More info
For Gastrostomy Feeding
Each GTube Pad is made of two super-soft layers of bamboo on top of a cotton pattern without any threads around the tube. One size for both, adults and children.
We had an initial order in and we decided we prefer tighter stitching, so these are priced to go. The snap is also quite tight to undo.
Each GTube Pad measures around 7cm and is backed with high-quality bamboo velour and can be machine washed. We call these “sensitive” G Tube pads as they do not have the heavy overlocking stitching round the edges. This makes for a more “flat” feeling against the skin.
However – this does mean the edges may start to fray after time. Please do not pull any threads but cut with scissors.
- High-quality bamboo velour
- Machine washable
- No need sticky tape to irritate sensitive skin
- No more buying, cutting and using medical gauze
- Absorbs leaks, keeps the wearer dry and comfortable
- Eco-friendly and washable (not disposable)
Top: printed cotton
Middle: bamboo fleece
Bottom layer: bamboo velour
Machine wash with a mesh bag or hand wash.
Dry flat. Do not tumble dry. If fraying occurs, try not to pull the threads but cut them with scissors instead.
Place pad around and under the edge of the “button” and snap close.
- Always keep skin clean and dry.
- Change pads when wet or soiled.
- Never allow a wet dressing to remain in contact with the skin.