Alarm (Wireless) and King Single Brolly Pack
or make 4 interest-free payments of $59.23 NZD fortnightly with More info
Using Bedwetting Alarms is not an overnight process, meaning there will be accidents! We highly recommend using a Brolly Sheet in conjunction with your alarm to help make toilet training A LOT easier!
To make this option better for you, we have created a combo deal! Buy a Dri Sleeper Eclipse Bedwetting Alarm and get any king single Brolly Sheet at a discounted price! (fits BOTH a single and king single bed).
Brolly Sheets have been sold worldwide to mums and dads for over 12 years. They are an essential item for toilet training! 100% Cotton topped, fully waterproof and quick to change at 2 am!
- Two-part wireless system with no wires. Urosensor™ transmits directly to the alarm avoiding the need for a separate transmitter which the sensor has to be plugged into. No fiddly clips or domes that can break or damage. Easy, convenient and comfortable. Great for older children and restless sleepers.
- Patented moulded plastic Urosensor™. Sealed unit so urine cannot damage the electronics. Easy to clean and dry for instant re-use.
- Urosensor™ goes right inside the underpants. The best position for quick detection of urine leakage.
- Urosensor™ can be inserted inside pull-ups or diapers. The child can stay in diapers or pull-ups during training.
- No metal contacts. Doesn’t corrode or deteriorate in urine.
- Safety wireless electronics. Completely safe and no risk of skin irritation.
- Urosensor™ can transmit to more than one alarm. Parents/ caregivers can have an alarm in their bedroom.
- Maximum alerting alarm. The alarm rings at around 98 decibels. Frequency of the alarm is set at the resonant frequency of the ear which is most effective for alerting the brain.
- Volume adjustment inside alarm unit. Tamper-proof.
- The alarm comes with CR2354 ‘coin’ battery. Will last for at least three months of nightly use triggering twice a night and therefore shouldn’t need changing during the normal treatment period.
- Urosensor™ includes long-life battery with special battery saving technology. Urosensor™ shouldn’t need to be replaced during the normal treatment period. The battery will last at least a year if it is used nightly and triggers the alarm twice a night.
- ISO13485:2003 rating for medical devices. Your guarantee of quality and the highest level of customer support.
DRI Sleeper Eclipse
DRI Sleeper Excel
|The alarm is attached to the child's pyjamas||Tick|
|Urosensor is attached to the alarm with a lead||Tick|
Urosensor is flexible and conductive on both sides
Alarm sits on bedside furniture
Urosensor has no wire - wireless
|Urosensor used conductive plastic rather than metal||Tick||Tick|
|Urosensor goes inside underpants||Tick||Tick|
|Urosensor can be inserted inside pull-ups or diapers||Tick||Tick|
|Volume is adjustable||Tick|
|Urosensor can be used with more than one alarm so parents can also have an alarm in their bedroom||Tick|
|Suitable for restless sleppers||Tick|
|More 'discreet' for older children||Tick|
- Put the DRI Sleeper® alarm unit on a bedside table and switch it on. It will beep rapidly 5 times.
- Prepare a minipad by making a pocket in the absorbent layers by either cutting a 25mm (1 inch) slit in the absorbent layers with a pair of sharp scissors or cutting the top off the minipad. With the point of the scissors create a pocket for the Urosensor™ to slide into. (The downloadable instructions include alternative methods of locating the Urosensor™)
- Remove the Urosensor™ from the alarm cradle and insert in the minipad with the black sensing strips facing your child’s crotch.
- Stick the minipad into the crotch of your child’s underwear making sure that the Urosensor™ is near where the urine will be passed